OFFER EVEN MORE VALUE TO YOUR CUSTOMERS WITH A $1,250 BONUS
We know that buying a home or renovating a property is a big life moment for your customers. That’s why we’re offering a $1,250 bonus with an eligible NAB Home Loan Banking Bundle (which includes $250,000 or more of new home lending). This bonus could help support your customer’s life moments like moving costs, buying some new furniture or putting the finishing touches to a new home.
Applications must be received by 2 December 2018, be approved and drawn down by 1 March 2019, so be sure to start sharing this great offer with your customers. See below for full details.
Together with this offer, we’ll be reminding customers of how NAB can support them on every step of their home ownership journey. We’ll be proactively providing tips, tools and guidance to help them embrace all of life’s possibilities, beyond their home loan drawdown.
We’re committed to ensuring you remain a key part of this process, and that we complement the great support you already provide for your customers. If your customers need assistance with their lending, we’ll direct them straight to you.
Get to know
There are two steps to a $1,250 bonus:
NAB Home Loan
- Apply by 2 December 2018, be approved and drawn down by 1 March 2019
- Take out new NAB home lending of $250,000 or more1
- Available on all NAB Home Loan products excluding lines of credit and Portfolio facilities
- Not available for new home lending with refinances from UBank or Advantedge
- Not available for refinances from NAB (available for refinances from other lenders).
NAB Transaction Account
At home loan drawdown, the primary home loan applicant must:
- Hold a personal NAB transaction account and continue holding it for the next 60 days. The nominated NAB transaction account must be open at the time the $1,250 bonus is to be credited to the account.
- The $1,250 will be transferred into the nominated NAB transaction account of the primary loan applicant within 60 days following home loan drawdown2
- Choice Package Loans (Principal and Interest, Interest Only, Fixed, Variable)
- Base Variable Home Loans (Principal and Interest, Interest Only, Variable)
- Tailored Home Loans (Principal and Interest, Interest Only, Fixed, Variable)
For full Terms and Conditions, please refer to Important Information below.
*An eligible NAB Home Loan Banking Bundle involves taking out a new NAB Home Loan of $250,000 or more and a NAB transaction account.
Offer commences 23 July and ends 2 December 2018 (‘Offer Period’). Customers must apply by 2 December 2018, be approved, and drawdown by 1 March 2019.
The primary (first named) home loan applicant must be a holder of a NAB transaction account at the date of home loan drawdown and for at least 60 days following drawdown. The $1,250 bonus will be credited to the nominated NAB transaction account of the primary (first named) home loan applicant within 60 days of drawdown of your home loan.
This offer is limited to a single $1,250 bonus per customer and per home loan application. This means, if there is more than one applicant and one applicant receives the $1,250 bonus, all applicants are deemed to have received the bonus.
This offer is not available on lines of credit and/or Portfolio facilities. This offer is not available for new home lending with or refinances from UBank or Advantedge.
Terms, conditions, fees, charges, eligibility criteria and lending criteria apply for all NAB products (available on request).
 Excludes businesses, trusts and other non-natural persons. Where the new lending is for construction purposes, you must drawdown $250,000 or more by 1 March 2019. The establishment of a limit of $250,000 or more does not satisfy this condition. A change to an existing NAB Home Loan which results in a new account number does not on its own qualify as new home lending.
 If there are joint home loan applicants the $1,250 bonus will be issued to the nominated NAB transaction account of the primary (first named) home loan applicant.
Correct as at 3 September 2018.
NAB may vary or end this offer at any time.