As Australia’s leading business bank, we’re making it easy for you to unlock new opportunities through small business lending.
MAKING BUSINESS EASIER
ONE QUESTION to get started
We know you’ve worked hard to build relationships with your customers. Adding small business lending gives you the chance to strengthen those relationships. All it takes is one question – how’s business?
ONE PLACE for residential and small business lending
We understand how busy you are, so, whether you’re writing combined small business and residential loan deals, strengthening your relationships, diversifying, or offering more solutions to your clients – you’ll find all the help you need, in one place.
We’re ready to help
- Access to small business lending for loans up to $1 million, ideal for customers buying an existing business, funding expansion or investing in growth.
- Access to equipment finance such as a Finance Lease, hire purchases, and equipment loans.
- Pre-qualify your customers on the spot with our Pre-qualifying Tool.
- Uncover your customers’ small business needs with our Conversation Tool.
- Identify cross-sell customer opportunities with a specialist Small Business BDM.
- Explain features of small business lending options, and other solutions that may help your customers.
- Access training and more tools that can help you diversify your portfolio beyond residential lending.
ONE BDM AND BANKER TEAM to support you
Your dedicated Small Business BDM can connect you to a Small Business Banker for residential and small business deals – giving you personalised service whenever you need it.
We’re ready to help
- Combine your residential and small business deals.
- Ensure the solutions meet your customers’ needs.
- Stay up to date on all credit decisions, documents and settlements for your customers.
- Access to a dedicated credit team to help understand decisions.
- Structure lending to suit the cash flow needs of your customers.
- Access key specialists across NAB to explain products and services.
ONE LOAN APPLICATION for your customer’s lending
By working with you and your customers, we make the application process quick and easy.
We’re ready to help
- Upfront (0.55%) and trail (0.20%) commission on new, eligible small business lending^.
- Potential for up to two commissions – one for business and one for residential lending.
- Easy to apply – with one application and one set of documentation for small business and residential deals. Speak to your Small Business BDM before submitting your application.
- Loan terms of up to 20 years (for commercially secured business loans) and 30 years (for residentially secured business loans) and up to $1m small business lending.
- 2 business days’ conditional approval*.
- Simplified lending criteria offering LVR up to 100% (for residentially secured business loans) and 80% (for commercially secured business loans)**.
TOOLS TO GET YOU STARTED
Help pre-qualify your customers on the spot.
Customer Conversation Tool
Everything you need to know to engage with small business customers on a desk pad.
NAB Small Business at a glance
Everything you need to know about small business lending.
Simplified credit criteria explained
Learn about how we’ve made it faster and easier for you to secure deals.
Other tools and calculators
Access a range of calculators and tools for your customers’ small business lending needs.
Want to know more?
TALK TO YOUR LOCAL SMALL BUSINESS BDM TODAY
See how you can expand your business by adding small business lending to your mix.
Important information: Information current as at 30 June 2017, and subject to change. Terms, conditions, fees, charges, lending and eligibility criteria apply (available upon request or at nabbroker.com.au). For more information, login to nabbroker.com.au.
^ Includes GST. Subject to change. Please note commissions will be paid via your aggregator. For more information about small business commissions and eligibility, please refer to the Business Lending tab when you log in to nabbroker.com.au or speak to your Small Business BDM.
*Quality applications only. Eligibility conditions apply.
**Information is current as at 30 June 2017 and subject to change. This product is only available to approved business customers. Not available for certain industries, loan purposes, transaction and security types including commercial property investment or development security (owner occupied allowed); Self-Managed Superannuation Fund and Land Banking; Rural property freehold; and Clearing ATO arrears. Conditional approval within two business days from receipt of application provided all criteria are met and required documents supplied.