SMALL BUSINESS LENDING MADE EASY
As Australia’s leading business bank, we’re here to support you with products and services tailored to your customers’ needs. These now include ApplyOnline for small business lending and NAB QuickBiz unsecured business finance.
small business lending
Help your customers buy a home and build a business through our new online lodgement capability. With the ability to submit residential and small business loans online in one form, we’ve made it even easier for you to support your customers’ growing needs.
Apply now through your aggregator software.
unsecured business finance
Unlock more small business opportunities with NAB QuickBiz. Through a simple online application, you can help your customers access up to $100,000 in unsecured business lending.Find out more
NAB Business Options Loan
Offer ends soon
Help your customers grow their business, through a secured variable rate business loan.
*Plus a flat loan application fee of $850 (with a standard $30 monthly service fee). This special rate offer is available on eligible loans submitted by June 30, 2018 and must be accompanied by the customer opening a main trading account with NAB.
To find out more, refer to the offer flyer or talk to your NAB BDM.
Plus a flat loan application fee of $850
(with a standard $30 monthly service fee)
MAKING BUSINESS EASIER
ONE QUESTION to get started
We know you’ve worked hard to build relationships with your customers. So, as Australia’s leading business bank, we’re here to support you with the right products and services to help you make the most of those relationships. This now includes ApplyOnline for small business lending and NAB QuickBiz unsecured lending. All it takes is one question – how’s business?
Find out the benefits of diversifying into small business through our whitepaper.Download now
See how NAB is supporting brokers with their small business lending.
ONE PLACE for residential and small business lending
We understand how busy you are. Whether you’re writing combined small business and residential loan deals, strengthening your relationships, diversifying, or offering more solutions to your clients like unsecured lending, we’ve made it easy for you to find all the help you need in one place.
We’re ready to help
- Access to small business lending for loans up to $1 million – ideal for customers buying an existing business, funding expansion or investing in growth.
- NEW: With ApplyOnline you can submit residential and small business lending applications in one form online.
- NEW: Access to unsecured business finance of up to $100,000 with NAB QuickBiz.
- Access to equipment finance such as a Finance Lease, hire purchases and equipment loans.
- Pre-qualify your customers on the spot with our Pre-qualifying Tool.
- Uncover your customers’ small business needs with our Conversation Tool.
- Identify cross-sell customer opportunities with a specialist Small Business BDM.
- Explain features of small business lending options, and other solutions that may help your customers.
- Access training and more tools that can help you diversify your portfolio beyond residential lending.
Find out how to use our Pre-qualifying Tool to help your customers understand their borrowing power on the spot.
ONE BDM AND BANKER TEAM to support you
Your dedicated Small Business BDM can connect you to a Small Business Banker for residential and small business deals – giving you personalised service whenever you need it.
We’re ready to help
- Combine your residential and small business deals.
- Ensure the solutions meet your customers’ needs.
- Stay up-to-date on all credit decisions, documents and settlements for your customers.
- Access to a dedicated credit team to help understand decisions.
- Structure lending to suit the cash flow needs of your customers.
- Access key specialists across NAB to explain products and services.
ONE ONLINE APPLICATION for residential and small business lending
We’ve made it easy to apply for a residential and small business loan in just one application through ApplyOnline for small business lending.
We’re ready to help
- NEW: Online residential and small business lending applications – making the submission experience more streamlined, as well as allowing you to track the application through each stage.
- Because it’s all online, you can add another loan application (at the same time or later) and the form will carry through the relevant information from the previous one.
- Upfront (0.55%) and trail (0.20%) commission on new, eligible small business lending (excluding NAB QuickBiz products).1
- Potential for up to two commissions – one for business and one for residential lending.
- Faster approvals – one application means faster assessment and quicker approvals for quality submissions.
- Avoid missing key information – submit all the required supporting documents together at the start of the process.
- Track your home and small business loans in the same place through your aggregator portal.
- Loan terms of up to 20 years (for commercially secured business loans) and 30 years (for residentially secured business loans) and up to $1m small business lending.
- Two business days’ conditional approval.2
- Simplified lending criteria offering LVR up to 100% (for residentially secured business loans) and 80% (for commercially secured business loans).3
ToolsTO GET YOU STARTED
Help pre-qualify your customers on the spot.
Customer Conversation Tool
Everything you need to know to engage with small business customers on a desk pad.
finance job aid
Easily assess the suitability of a simple trade finance solution for your customer.
NAB Small Business at a glance
Everything you need to know about small business lending.
Simplified lending criteria explained
Learn about how we’ve made it faster and easier for you to secure deals.
Other tools and calculators
Access a range of calculators and tools for your customers’ small business lending needs.
Want to know more?
TALK TO YOUR LOCAL SMALL BUSINESS BDM TODAY
to see how you can expand your business by adding small business lending to your mix.
Important information: Information current as at 14 May 2018, and subject to change. Terms, conditions, fees, charges, lending and eligibility criteria apply (available upon request or at nabbroker.com.au). For more information, log in to nabbroker.com.au.
* 4.5% p.a. is the interest rate on a standard variable rate NAB Business Options Loan for LVR up to 70% commercially secured or up or 80% residentially secured. Please note we have capacity to go above these LVRs in certain circumstances at this pricing. Please contact your NAB BDM or Banker to discuss further.
1. Includes GST. Subject to change. Please note commissions will be paid via your aggregator. For more information about small business commissions and eligibility, please refer to the Business Lending tab when you log in to nabbroker.com.au or speak to your Small Business BDM.
2. Quality applications only. Eligibility conditions apply.
3. Information is current as at 14 May 2018 and subject to change. This product is only available to approved business customers. Not available for certain industries, loan purposes, transaction and security types including commercial property investment or development security (owner-occupied allowed); Self-Managed Superannuation Fund and Land Banking; Rural property freehold; and Clearing ATO arrears. Conditional approval within two business days from receipt of application provided all criteria are met and required documents supplied.
These products are issued by National Australia Bank Limited ABN 12 004 044 937 AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 230686.